How Do Foods Contain Fiber Are They Important To Lose Your Pounds? Follow my advice:
Relationship between losing pounds and fibers:
relationship between foods with fiber and weight loss
When you want to lose kilograms without having good, well-prepared dishes, you have to eat food containing fiber.
The fibers … you know, the same ones that your parents found in the broccoli soup and all the foods you did not want to eat. As a child, it is not uncommon to hear about all the subjects that are good for health without ever having anything and understanding. They are now returning to your lives.
To lose weight, you first of all need to restore balance in your belly. The proper functioning of the belly is at the origin of all your well being food. Its balance is very easily counteracted by too much fat, sugar, salt … The consequences are then easy to observe because it becomes lazy and this is felt on the general well being.
When you want to start a diet, a lazy belly is not of great help.
That’s why we need to give a good boost to foods containing fiber. Moreover a good diet is a diet rich in dietary fiber. This is valid if you want to lose your pounds very quickly or if you want to lose 10 pounds over 3 months for example.
Having a high-fiber diet reduces blood glucose, preventing the storage of fatty tissue, restoring the acid-base balance to a good environment for fat burning, prolonging the feeling of satiety Caloric intake and thus prolong lipolysis: degradation of fatty acids in circulation: Many benefits!
Fiber, what is it?
When the belly works well, everything we eat is transformed in one way or another into energy. Foods that are not « dissolved » by the enzymes of the stomach (digestive enzymes) are by bacteria in the large intestine for its greater good.
Fibers are a family of substances found in some plants. They are not dissolved in the stomach and this is their main advantage, because once in the intestine, they do the housework. It is a family of substances that can be found in two different forms:
evolution of blood sugar after a meal (storage of potential fat). Source: Lanutrition.fr
They are found in the wall of plants containing fibers. So, when you eat a pear, the whole fruit is rich in pectin. It is in this form that the fibers are hidden in most fruits.
These soluble fibers act mainly in the regulation of blood sugar and blood cholesterol. This type of fiber is soluble in water and it intervenes in the maintenance of the blood sugar balance by reducing the secretion of insulin through a slower digestion process.
Regular consumption of food containing fibers is therefore recommended for people prone to pancreatic disorders or diabetics. Dietary fiber also helps to lower harmful cholesterol in the blood. They are therefore a better remedy for the prevention of many coronary diseases. Bad cholesterol is eliminated by high viscosity fibers in certain foods such as oat bran and rice bran.
The insoluble fibers
The impact of the stomach on serotonin and the feeling of hunger
They are hidden in the cytoplasm of foods such as algae, seeds contained in fruits such as squash, grapes … it is the action of these fibers that helps to cure constipation. In short, by their action, the cycle of digestion proceeds well.
Their roles are mainly to maintain a better intestinal function while ensuring good digestive health. Food containing fibers reduces intestinal transit. Indeed, the weight and the volume of the stools increase because the insoluble fibers have the particularity of retaining the water.
This swelling capacity of the insoluble fibers leads to a stimulating effect in the digestive tract, especially when taking care to drink plenty of water after a high-fiber diet. By stimulating intestinal bacteria, the colon will not develop cancer cells, or other disorders such as hemorrhoid and diverticulosis. Finally, the great interest of the insoluble fibers in a diet is mainly in the acceleration of the sensation of satiety (by stimulating the serotonin).
Foods rich in fiber are therefore indispensable and this is one of the reasons why you should eat « five fruits and vegetables a day and avoid eating too fat, too sweet, too salty ». For a balanced diet, you need to reduce the amount of meat and milk and increase foods containing fiber (cereal, fruit, vegetable, seaweed).
It takes an average of 30 grams of fiber for an adult and 20 grams for a child. To increase the amount of fiber, just choose from all those foods containing fiber. This allows you to diversify your menus without losing anything in flavor.
Go to the home page by clicking here to see the different menus proposed to lose your pounds according to the time that suits you (2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months etc …)
10 foods containing fiber:
These 10 high-fiber foods will change your daily routine and bring color to your plates. Some will act on sugar and cholesterol and others transit.
It can include very easily in a diet rich in fiber. You will find the fiber content of the following foods:
Small in size but large in fiber content, this red fruit is one of the most nourishing. Raspberry alone, a quota of 6.5% of fibers, or 6.5 grams per 100 grams of raspberries. With the strawberry (2,2gr) and the blackberries (6,6gr) that are low calorific and high in fiber, you can enjoy with these fruits containing dietary fiber. But beware, to take advantage of their antioxidant nature, they must be consumed without added sugar.
You can prepare a fruit salad with strawberry and raspberry and add mint leaves and an infusion of sugar-free lemongrass to fill up with fiber in the morning.
For its size, the content of this fruit is quite low in fiber 2.4 grams of fiber per 100 grams and 4.4 grams for a big apple. The apple is one of the other fruits containing fiber. The advantage of the apple is that it can integrate many dishes without becoming denatured. Another benefit of the apple is its meteoric action on bad cholesterol. It is accordingly highly recommended for diets.
You can check out the apple diet, famous because this food contains fiber.
In some countries in Africa and the Caribbean, lawyers are an integral part of the meal. This beautiful fruit exists in different forms, but the butter is the one that gains the preference for its unctuous taste.
It is eaten raw, in salad, with or without salt. In guacamole or in another form, the avocado can be tasted without difficulty. The fiber content is 6.7 grams per 100 grams of avocado.
It is a healthy fruit for health and for a diet: rich in omega-9.
After the fruits, take care of your line by eating vegetables. Beet for example is a condensate of trace elements like iron, copper, potassium … With 100 grams of this vegetable you make a reserve of 2.8 grams of dietary fiber. But that’s not all, beet is the fruit of happiness. Consumed regularly, it stimulates the production of serotonin. It is strongly advised to eat it cooked, in sweet and savory dishes.
Brussels sprouts :
Brussels sprouts contain 3.8 grams of fiber per 100 grammes. It is a vegetable that cooking delicately. They also contain antioxidants that delay the aging of cells. For a diet, it is advisable to eat it lightly sauteed with oils rich in omega 3.
Brussels sprouts as well as other cruciferous ones such as broccoli are foods high in fiber.
The corn :
Legumes contain the largest sources of fiber. Corn when blown and becomes popcorn, contains 14.5 grams of fiber per 100 grams of popcorn. Here’s a very nice way to consume fiber. If you want to reduce calories, blow your popcorns to hot air.
This food is rich in fiber, but not at all ideal when losing weight. It is very rich in carbohydrates in particular. Even if it is part of this article: it is a lure: Limit it.
The almonds :
Tapered, roasted, roasted and integrated into any dish, pastry or confectionary almond is beneficial. This food containing fiber provides good fats, essential in weight loss. It is a source of vitamin E, good for the skin and magnesium for brain functioning. You lose weight by taking food that is good for the rest of your body.
They are foods containing 20% soluble fiber and 80% insoluble fiber content: fiber content of 12.7 grams per 100 grams of product.
Almonds and other nuts (walnuts, macadamia nuts etc.) are foods with fiber. However, be careful not to eat too much because they are high in calories. 1 handle after each meal is ok.
The dark chocolate:
Here is a food that should be unanimous around the table. It contains a fiber content of 10.9 grams per 100 grammes. We should prefer dark chocolate containing cocoa to more than 70% chocolate (at least) to milk. It is eaten alone or integrated into a cake.
Dark chocolate is a very good appetite suppressant and a food rich in fiber. Be careful not to abuse it, I recommend 2 squares after each meal with preferably 99% cocoa.
Lentils like most legumes are foods containing dietary fiber: peas, split peas …
These legumes are within budget. Although it is a diet, you can put some sausages there. They contain 7.9 grams of fiber for an amount of 100 grams. It is a little less than the split pea that contains 8, 3/100 grams.
With these legumes, you can reduce the feeling of hunger that causes you to nibble.
The best was kept for the end. The seeds of Chia are those little black balls that are full of all the trace elements you can dream of, and in large quantities.
The size of this seed is only an appearance. 100 grams of Chia seeds correspond to a dietary fiber content of 34.4 grams. This food containing fibers is a dream to fight against cholesterol thanks to its richness in omega-3. So eat this seed as a shoot or as a couscous.
Having a high fiber diet does not mean restricting oneself to eating little. Your choices, mixtures are numerous and varied. Check out the fiber richness of the foods by doing a search on this site.
Eating food containing fiber will help reduce your blood sugar, have a good appetite suppressant effect and indirectly will help control your appetite to lead to a fairly rapid weight loss.
Consume 40 grams of fiber per day from the list of foods containing fiber or others and you will see the effects in the medium term. It is part of the important notions to lose weight without taking a head and without sport.
Algerian Bouzgene Berber Bread with Roasted Pepper Sauce
Prep 20 m
Cook 20 m
Ready In,40 m
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Place red bell peppers and tomatoes on a baking sheet, and roast under the broiler for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally. This should blacken the skin and help it peel off more easily. Cool, then scrape the skins off of the tomatoes and peppers, and place them in a large bowl. Remove cores and seeds from the bell peppers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the jalapenos and garlic, and cook until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and transfer the garlic and jalapeno to the bowl with the tomatoes and red peppers. Using two sharp steak knives (one in each hand), cut up the tomatoes and peppers to a coarse and soupy consistency. Stir, and set sauce aside.
- Place the semolina in a large bowl, and stir in salt and 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Gradually add water while mixing and squeezing with your hand until the dough holds together without being sticky or dry, and molds easily with the hand. Divide into 6 pieces and form into balls.
- For each round, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Roll out dough one round at a time, to no thicker than 1/4 inch. Fry in the hot skillet until dark brown spots appear on the surface, and they are crispy. Remove from the skillet, and wrap in a clean towel while preparing the remaining flat breads.
- To eat the bread and sauce, break off pieces of the bread, and scoop them into the sauce. It will slide off, but just keep reaching in!
Prep 15 m
Cook 25 m
Ready In 2 h 10 m
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup warm water and sugar. Sprinkle the yeast over the top, and let stand for about 10 minutes, until foamy.
- Place flour in a large bowl, and stir in salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the corn oil and yeast mixture. Add the remaining water in small amounts until you have a soft moist dough that can be handled. Turn out onto a floured surface, and knead for at least 5 minutes. Return to the bowl, cover with a towel, and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Deflate the risen dough, and divide into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball with a rolling pin so it is oval shaped, about 6 inches long, and 1/2 inch thick. Use a fork or dull knife to draw three lines on the top of each loaf. Place the loaves on a baking sheet. Mix together the egg and remaining tablespoon of water; brush the tops of the loaves with the mixture. Sprinkle caraway seeds over the tops, if using.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the loaves are shiny and golden brown.
Black Glutinous Rice Porridge
Prep 15 m
Cook 30 m
Ready In 45 m
- In a saucepan bring water and pandan leaf to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove pandan leaf and stir in brown sugar and white sugar. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk and remove from heat.