– 200g of butter
– 200g iced sugar
– 1 vanilla flan
– 3 egg yolks
– 1 sachet of pastry yeast
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 100g of almonds
– The flour according to the mixture
– Chocolate black for decoration
– Sprinkle the almonds and dry them in a clean cloth, fry them in the hot oil, drain them on paper towel and grind them in an electric grinder.
– Work in a bowl of butter and iced sugar until they form a creamy mixture, add the egg yolks and continue to work, add vanilla flan and powdered almonds, yeast and vanilla sugar , Mix well, gradually add the sifted flour, mix the whole and knead until obtaining a soft and smooth paste.
– Shape the dough with cherry-sized pellets, arrange them gradually on a sheet of oven covered with greaseproof paper, press on each ball with a carved mold to bring out the decorative patterns.
– Bake in a moderately hot oven until golden brown, decorate with dark chocolate lines.
– Keep them in a tightly closed box.