- 1 chicken cut
- 100g butter
- ½ glass of breadcrumbs
- 1 tea glass of lemon juice
- 1 pot of small swiss
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
- Wash and rub chicken with salt.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice with crushed garlic cloves, oil, salt, turmeric and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain them and then put them through the breadcrumbs.
- Butter a baking pan and arrange the chicken pieces.
- Bake the breaded chicken in the oven for 35 minutes.