- 500 g pizza dough, homemade or store bought
- 5 tbsp BBQ sauce, divided
- ½ cup smoked mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella, grated
- 1 cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 can KOO Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ½ of a red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
Medium-sized pan, rolling pin, sharp knife
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Heat a medium-sized pan over medium high heat and spray generously with Spray & Cook.
- When the pan is hot, add in the red pepper and add a pinch of salt.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the peppers for about 5 minutes or until soft, then remove them from the heat.
- Roll the pizza dough out on to a baking sheet sprayed with Spray & Cook or a pizza stone.
- Spread out, evenly, 3 tablespoons of BBQ sauce on top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top of the pizza dough.
- In a small bowl toss the sliced chicken together with the remaining 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce until the chicken is completely coated.
- Add the sliced chicken on top of the cheese.
- Evenly distribute the remaining toppings on top of the pizza except for the coriander.
- Bake the pizza on the middle rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle on the coriander.
Article Tags:BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA