- 250g of pastilla or bricks leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 liter of frying oil
- 250g of minced meat
- 1 onion
- Chopped parsley
- 8 cubes of Kiri cheese
- Salt pepper
- In a frying pan. Brown the chopped onion with oil. When it begins to melt, add minced meat, chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes
- Cut each cheese cube in four.
- Cut with a pair of scissors the leaves to pastilla shaped rectangles of dimension of 10cm on 30cm.
- Place a rectangle of sheet pastilla on the work table. Put a teaspoon of minced meat and a piece of cheese at the end of this rectangle, fold and fold to form a triangle, glue the end with the beaten egg, making sure to enclose the triangle well. Repeat this until the filling of the stuffing or pastilla leaves.
- Fry these triangles until golden.
- Serve immediately.