Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken and Rice Recipe
3 chicken breast tenders
1 & 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup McCormick brown sugar bourbon spice (Available at Walmart)
1 tablespoon veg oil
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Rice
1. Cut chicken breast tenders into bite-sized chunks.
2. Place chicken in skillet and set on med-high heat. Cook chicken, moving often, until it is cooked all the way through. Season with salt and pepper while cooking.
3. Once chicken is fully cooked, turn down to simmer and mix all ingredients except the rice in with the chicken.
4. Cook rice as directed on the back of the bag. Make sure to stir the chicken every minute or so while you are cooking the rice.
5. When rice is done (about 7 minutes) plate it and then put chicken on top or mix it all together.