– 70g of flour
– 50g of butter
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 1 tablespoon raisins
– 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
– 1 teaspoon of water
– 50g of dark chocolate
-Pump the raisins in a bowl of warm water, dry them with a clean cloth and cut them into small pieces.
Put the water, butter and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil, stir the sifted flour out of the flour all at once, stirring with a wooden spatula until the mixture forms a thick paste stick to the spatula, put back on the heat and dry the dough over low heat until the dough becomes greasy and detaches from the spatula.
– Remove from the heat and stir in whole eggs one by one until the dough has completely absorbed the first to incorporate the next, gently incorporate the sliced almonds and the small pieces of the raisins.
– Fill a dough pocket with the dough and lay the dough in the shape of the pellets on a sheet of paper cooking paper by spacing them well so that they do not stick together during cooking.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
– Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
– Arrange the cabbage pasta on a plate and garnish with melted chocolate