– 500 g ground meat
– 6 eggs
– 3 grated carrots
– 1 teaspoon of milk powder
– 1 tea of breadcrumbs
– 1/2 teaspoon of oil
– 1 chopped onion
– 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
– Salt, pepper, cumin, sweet pepper
– In a bowl, put the chopped meat, grated carrots, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, powdered milk, chopped onion, oil, season with salt, pepper, cumin and sweet pepper. Add the beaten eggs and mix well with a whisk.
– Pour the mixture into a buttered cake pan even on the surface with a spatula.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C until the surface of the cake is golden.
– Serve immediately.