For the Chicken Fried :
– 6 chicken wings
– 2 tablespoons ketchup
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– Wheat flour
– Salt, Pepper, saffron
– In a dish put the ketchup, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, saffron, mix well, coat the chicken wings with this mixture.
– Put the chicken wings in a casserole dish (do not put water), close the casserole, let cook on very very mild fire, count 50 minutes of cooking from the rotation of the valve.
– Pass each chicken wing in the durum wheat flour.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken wings on both sides, drain in a paper towel.
– Serve immediately.