– 3 chicken breasts
– 1 potato
– 1 chopped onion
– 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 garlic clove
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Salt, pepper, cumin, sweet and strong pepper
– Cut the chicken pieces into pieces.
– Place chicken pieces, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and mix in a blender.
– In a bowl, mix chicken mixture, chopped onion, olive oil, season with salt, pepper, cumin, sweet and strong pepper. Work the mixture by hand until a paste is obtained.
– Form with this mixture of pellets.
– Peel the potato and cut it into large cubes and fry in a hot oil bath.
– On skewers, place the chicken balls in the potato cubes.
– Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken skewers on all sides, drain on absorbent paper.
– Serve immediately.