– Rice cakes
– 2 chicken breasts
– 2 carrots
– Some salad leaves
– 12 black mushrooms
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– Salt pepper
– Soak black mushrooms in hot water until they are swollen, cut into small pieces.
– Peel carrots and cut into julienne.
– Place the carrot julienne on a plate and sprinkle with sugar and salt and let stand for 15 minutes then dip them in hot vinegar water, dry them on a clean cloth.
– Cut the chicken pieces into pieces, put them on a plate and pour over the soy sauce, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes, drain and mix.
– Cut the salad leaves into strips.
– Immerse each leaf of rice in the warm sweet water so that it is softened, then place it on a cloth to absorb the excess water.
– Put the salad, a teaspoon of chicken, the carrot, the pieces of mushrooms on the top of the cake, salt and pepper, cover the stuffing with the cake. Fold the sides and finally, roll tightly, continue the same operation with the other patties and stuffing.
– Fry the nems in a bath of hot oil until golden, drain on paper towels.
– Serve immediately.