- 4 Chicken legs
- 1 jar of chickpea (glass) already soaked or the day before cover with water dry
- A few spoons of oil
- 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves
- Parsley and cilantro
- ½ Cuil. A coffee of Ginger
- 1 large pinch of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 large pinch of pepper
- some water
- For ground meat:
- 300 grs of ground meat
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- Parsley + coriander
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs (mixed bread)
- Salt and peppe
- Pour oil into a casserole or make everything, sauté chicken, onion and chopped garlic.
- Add chopped parsley and coriander as well as spices.
- Turn the chicken over when the chicken is lightly colored.
- Cover with water and add the chickpeas, close the casserole for cooking the chicken.
- Prepare the stuffing for the ground meatballs by adding onion and chopped garlic, salt and pepper, parsley and coriander and egg and breadcrumbs.
- Thoroughly mix the stuffing and make balls the size of a nut and plunge them into the sauce.
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes.