– 1 chicken
– 4 or 5 onions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 cc of saffron
‘1 candied lemon
– Pitted green olives
– 5 cs of olive oil
– A mixture of chopped parsley and coriander
– Salt, pepper, ras el hanout, pepper, ground ginger
1. I prepare my marinade in the following way: In a bowl put the olive oil or neutral, add the mixture garlic, parsley and coriander + spices. Mix everything and coat your chicken with the latter. You can cook it in an all done, casserole, or tajine. OR put it in the oven or in a rotisserie.
2. Cut the onions into strips that you will add to your dish with the chicken. Add water about 2 glasses (for my part the cooking has been done in the oven) but on a low fire, it is also possible.
3. The chicken should not be dry, for that it is enough to water it regularly (I put a little honey for the color but it is really only optional) since here the goal is still That tajine is salty and unsweetened).
4. For the lemon confit, half I incorporated it into my tajine and the other I used it to water my chicken during cooking. Do not forget pitted green olives or violets that are TOP for this tagine.