– 5 egg yolks
– 1/4 liter of milk
– 125g of chocolate
– 150g caster sugar
– 110g of crème fraîche
– Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
– Place the milk and the pieces of chocolate in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted.
– Lightly work egg yolks and sugar with a whisk.
– Pour hot chocolate milk into a mixture of egg yolks.
– Put the mixture back in the saucepan and thicken over low heat until the cream sprinkles the spoon, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula, let cool and gently incorporate the crème fraîche.
– Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and allow to set in ice.
– Pour the preparation into a mold lined inside the parchment paper, reserve in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
– Serve very cold.