– 150g of flour
– 200g of wheat
– 1 teaspoon baker’s yeast
– 1 teaspoon caster sugar
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 potato
– 250g of chorizo
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 200g of grated mozzarella
– Salt pepper
– Put the flour and soft wheat sifted in a bowl and dig a well in the center, add the baker’s yeast, salt, sugar, mix well, gather the mixture with warm water, knead the whole until Obtain a soft and smooth paste, form a ball, cover it with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
– Divide the dough into two dough pieces.
– Peel the potato and cut into small pieces.
– Cut the chorizo into small cubes.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion until it is translucent, add the pieces of potato and cook for 5 minutes, add the cubes of chorizo and cook a few Minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, salt and pepper, remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley, let cool.
– Divide the stuffing into two.
– Divide the grated mozzarella cheese in half.
– Spread each piece of dough in a rectangle on a work surface floured with a rolling pin and spread half of the grated cheese in the middle of the rectangle, add half of the stuffing to the top, fold the sides of the dough into the Cross the opposite side to form a flange, Place the flange side glued on the underside on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, brush it with egg yolk, sprinkle with nigelle seeds, repeat the same operation with l Other dough and stuffing.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until golden brown.
– Serve immediately.