– 150g of flour
– 200g of wheat
– 1 teaspoon baker’s yeast
– 1 teaspoon caster sugar
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 potato
– 250g of chorizo
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 200g of grated mozzarella
– Salt pepper
– Put the flour and soft wheat sifted in a bowl and dig a well in the center, add the baker’s yeast, salt, sugar, mix well, gather the mixture with warm water, knead the whole until Obtain a soft and smooth paste, form a ball, cover it with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
– Divide the dough into two dough pieces.
– Peel the potato and cut into small pieces.
– Cut the chorizo into small cubes.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion until it is translucent, add the pieces of potato and cook for 5 minutes, add the cubes of chorizo and cook a few Minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, salt and pepper, remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley, let cool.
– Divide the stuffing into two.
– Divide the grated mozzarella cheese in half.
– Spread each piece of dough in a rectangle on a work surface floured with a rolling pin and spread half of the grated cheese in the middle of the rectangle, add half of the stuffing to the top, fold the sides of the dough into the Cross the opposite side to form a flange, Place the flange side glued on the underside on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, brush it with egg yolk, sprinkle with nigelle seeds, repeat the same operation with l Other dough and stuffing.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until golden brown.
– Serve immediately.
Recipe from Kelewele
Kelewele is a Ghanaian delicacy of fried and spicy plantain that is all the rage. It is sometimes served with rice and a stew or peanuts, or alone as a dessert or snack. It is also popular for breakfast.
1 teaspoon crushed fresh ginger
1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
The juice of a lemon
Oil for frying
Peel and cut plantains into small cubes and mix with lemon juice.
Mix the spices and roll the plantain cubes into this mixture. Allow to stand for at least 10 minutes.
Heat the oil. Fry cubes in hot oil until golden brown. Make sure the cubes do not stick together.
Drop and sprinkle with salt and dry parsley. Serve hot.
Recipe of Pancakes
Ingredients / for 4 people
250g of flour
1/2 l of milk
1 pinch salt
2 tablespoons sugar
50 g of melted butter
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 1
1Pour the flour in a bowl with salt and sugar. Make a well in the middle and pour the eggs lightly beaten with a fork.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – 2nd step
Start gently stirring the flour with a wooden spoon.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 3
When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little, you can use a whisk but always gently to avoid lumps.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 4
2When all the milk is mixed, the dough must be fairly fluid, if it appears too thick, add in little milk.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 5
Then add the melted butter, mix well.
Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (no need for fat, it is already in the dough). Pour a small ladle of dough into the frying pan, make a rotating motion to distribute the dough over the whole surface, lay on the fire and when the turn of the pancake is colored clear, it is time to turn it over. Let cook about a minute on this side and the pancake is ready. Repeat until the dough is depleted.
Flour: 240 g
For the mold: 20 g
Chemical yeast: 0.5 sachet
Butter softened: 240 g
For the mold: 20 g
Sugar powder: 240 g
Salt: 1 pinch
Calories = High
1 Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (6). Whisk the butter with the powdered sugar and salt until an ointment is obtained.
2 Incorporate the eggs one by one, then the flour and baking powder together.
3 Butter and flour a rectangular cake pan, pour in the dough, then smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for about 50 minutes: the blade of a knife planted in the heart of the cake must come out dry.
4 Let cool in the mold, out of the oven, then unmold and cut into parts.