– 125g cornflour
– 100g of butter
– 4 eggs
– 10cl of milk
– 10cl of water
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
-1 / 4litre of milk
-1 / 4perver of powdered sugar
– 1 tablespoon cornflour
– 1/2 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 63g butter
– Caramel cream
– Put milk and sugar in a saucepan. Add butter cut into pieces and cornstarch and vanilla, cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spatula until the cream thickens.
– Put in a saucepan, water, milk, butter cut into pieces, sugar, salt, bring to a boil, remove pan from heat and add all at once the cornstarch and mix quickly and quickly Using a wooden spoon so that the dough does not form lumps, put the saucepan over low heat to dry the dough and work hard until it breaks off from the sides and bottom of the saucepan , Remove the pan from the heat and allow to warm, incorporate the whole eggs one by one until the dough has completely absorbed the first to incorporate the next one and work the dough strongly after each egg, the eggs are stopped when Observes the formation of a point with the spatula.
-Fabricize this dough-shaped dough using two tablespoons, place them on a sheet of the oven to make cooking paper by spacing them well so that they do not stick together during cooking.
-Bake in an average oven for 10 minutes until the cabbage is swollen and browned.
– Make an incision on the side of the cabbages and fill them with a pastry syringe with the cream.
-Place cabbage pasta on a serving dish and decorate with caramel cream.
Engagement Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove and discard the chicken giblets. Pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Cut the lemons in quarters, place 2 quarters in the chicken along with the garlic and reserve the rest of the lemons. Brush the outside of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the chicken in a small (11 by 14-inch) roasting pan. (If the pan is too large, the onions will burn.) Place the reserved lemons and the sliced onions in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the mixture around the chicken in the pan.
Roast the chicken for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and a thigh. Remove the chicken to a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the sauce, leaving the lemons and onions in the pan.
Place the pan on top of the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits. Add the stock and sprinkle on the flour, stirring constantly for a minute, until the sauce thickens. Add any juices that collect under the chicken. Carve the chicken onto a platter and serve with the lemons, onions, and warm sauce.
Smoky Black Bean Burgers
Prep 10 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 55 m
- Mix ground flax seed and water together in a small bowl. Let sit to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flax mixture, black beans, panko bread crumbs, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a bowl until combined. Form batter into 4 patties; arrange on a plate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; place patties in skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com