– 125g cornflour
– 100g of butter
– 4 eggs
– 10cl of milk
– 10cl of water
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
-1 / 4litre of milk
-1 / 4perver of powdered sugar
– 1 tablespoon cornflour
– 1/2 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 63g butter
– Caramel cream
– Put milk and sugar in a saucepan. Add butter cut into pieces and cornstarch and vanilla, cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spatula until the cream thickens.
– Put in a saucepan, water, milk, butter cut into pieces, sugar, salt, bring to a boil, remove pan from heat and add all at once the cornstarch and mix quickly and quickly Using a wooden spoon so that the dough does not form lumps, put the saucepan over low heat to dry the dough and work hard until it breaks off from the sides and bottom of the saucepan , Remove the pan from the heat and allow to warm, incorporate the whole eggs one by one until the dough has completely absorbed the first to incorporate the next one and work the dough strongly after each egg, the eggs are stopped when Observes the formation of a point with the spatula.
-Fabricize this dough-shaped dough using two tablespoons, place them on a sheet of the oven to make cooking paper by spacing them well so that they do not stick together during cooking.
-Bake in an average oven for 10 minutes until the cabbage is swollen and browned.
– Make an incision on the side of the cabbages and fill them with a pastry syringe with the cream.
-Place cabbage pasta on a serving dish and decorate with caramel cream.
Prep 15 m
Cook 1 h 20 m
Ready In 1 h 35 m
- Place pumpkin seeds in a blender and blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is a powdery paste. Set aside.
- Wash beef and cut into bite-size cubes. Season with salt. In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Add beef and saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until brown but not cooked through.
- Place tomatoes, onions, and pepper in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Add tomato mixture to meat, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover. Cook for 40 to 50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, water, and shrimp and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and ground pumpkin seeds and continue to simmer 10 minutes more.
Zimbabwean Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Prep 30 m
Cook 1 h 30 m
Ready In 2 h
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large soup pot; cook and stir the onion in the hot oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Whisk 1/2 cup of vegetable stock and the peanut butter into the onions until the mixture is smooth. Beat in remaining vegetable stock, diced tomatoes with their liquid, and crushed red pepper flakes; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low, and cook at a simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cabbage, sweet potato, carrot, and turnip; simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 30 more minutes. Stir in the okra and chicken and simmer until the okra is tender, about 30 additional minutes.
African Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup
Prep 20 m
Cook 55 m
Ready In 1 h 15 m
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute the onion 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Mix in the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir in the tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrot, and continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes.
- Pour water into the saucepan, and season the mixture with salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove the soup mixture from heat. In a food processor or blender, blend the soup and peanuts until almost smooth. Season with cayenne pepper. Return to the saucepan. Whisk in the peanut butter, and cook until heated through. Serve warm topped with fresh cilantro.