– 1 cockerel
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1 teaspoon of water
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
– Smen (rinsed butter)
-2 poultry liver cut into small pieces
-2 chicken gizzards cut into small pieces
– 1 tablespoon of vinegar
– A little green olives cut into slices
– Salt, pepper, cumin, sweet pepper
– Place the pieces of livers and gizzards in a saucepan of water, add the vinegar, cook over medium heat until the offal is cooked, drain in a strainer.
– In a bowl mix the offal, chopped parsley, olives, salt, pepper, cumin and sweet pepper.
– Stuff the cockerel with this preparation, bridle the opening with the kitchen wire.
– Put the butter, garlic and 1 teaspoon of water in a casserole, add the stuffed cockerel and close the casserole, count 15 minutes of cooking from the rotation of the valve, remove from the fire, Escape the steam then open the casserole.
– Place the stuffed squid in a baking dish, brush it with the smen.
– Cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until the cockerel is golden brown on all sides.
– Serve immediately.