To make, here’s what you’ll need: For the Crepes & Corned Beef
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon powder
1-2 tbsps sugar
1 can Exeter corned beef
1 tsp ground red pepper
1. In bowl, add flour, milk, egg, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon (should make 3-4 crepes). Mix thoroughly with whisk/ spoon.
2. Put frying pan on stove to medium heat. Add 1 tsp canola oil. Using a ladle, pour mix into pan. Let cook 1-2 minutes on each side till golden brown. Remove and cook rest of mixture. Set aside.
3. In same pan, add 1 tbsp canola oil (leave stove setting on medium heat). Add 2-3 tbsps corned beef. Mash, let cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 tsp ground red pepper. Let cook another 2 minutes. Remove and serve beside crepes. Drizzle some maple syrup over crepes (or not, up to you).
5. To fold crepes: Fold in half, then fold in half again
**Another way to do this is by making corned beef crepe roll-ups; to do that just lay the crepes flat as they come out of the pan. Spoon the corned beef mix down the center, roll and cut into halves.**