– 500g of salted puff pastry
– 250g of turkey breast
– 1 chopped onion
– 50g of pitted green olives
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 egg
– Salt pepper
– Cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
– Cut the green olives into slices.
– Melt the butter in a sauté pan, brown the chopped onion, add the pieces of turkey and let the latter brown, stirring often with a wooden spoon, add the parsley, salt and pepper.
– Out of the fire add the slices of the olives, mix well, let cool the stuffing.
– Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a floured work surface, fold it until a very fine 1 cm thick sheet is obtained, place the stuffing in the middle of the dough, giving it the shape of a pudding, Stuff with the dough to obtain a baguette, fold the ends and weld them with egg white and brown the surface of the dough with the egg yolk, arrange the stick on an oiled sheet, stitch it with a needle .
– Cook in a hot oven until the wand is golden.
– Cut the stick into slices and serve them warm.