– 3 chicken breasts
– 1 egg
– 1 sachet of pastry yeast
– 1 teaspoon of mustard
– Bread crumbs
– Salt pepper
– Cut the chicken into strips.
– Bring to a boil a pot of water, place the chicken strips and wait until the boil resumes and cook for 10 minutes, drain them for 1 night in a colander, salt and pepper.
– In a bowl mix the egg, yeast and mustard.
– Dip the chicken strips in the egg mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs to coat them.
– Heat the frying oil in a frying pan and dip the chicken strips and brown on both sides turning. Drain on paper towels.
– Serve immediately.