– 250g of sugar
– 250g of butter
– 1 tea glass of oil
– 4 egg yolks
– 2 sachets of pastry yeast
– 125g of raisins cut into small dice
– 125g diced almonds
– Flour according to mixture
– Grilled and diced peanuts
– Work the butter with the sugar until you get a creamy mixture, add the egg yolks, work well then add the oil, mix well, add the raisins and diced almonds, work vigorously with the hands, add the yeast and the flour gradually and work the whole and knead until obtaining a soft and smooth paste.
– Make small piles with the dough, soak them on one side in the diced peanuts, arrange them gradually on a sheet of oven covered with parchment paper, leave the space between them they swell during cooking).
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until lightly browned.
– Store in a tightly closed container.