– 400g chicken breast
– 350g of corn
– 10 cherry tomatoes
– 1 small onion
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 1 teaspoon curry paste
– 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
– 1 teaspoon of mustard
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– Salt pepper
– Cut the chicken breasts into fine fillets.
– Prepare the marinade: in a bowl mix the curry paste, vinegar, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper, add the chicken fillets and coat them with this marinade, let them marinate for 1 hour.
– Place chicken fillets on barbecue grill and grill on each side, turning occasionally until well cooked.
– Cut the grilled chicken fillets into strips.
– Drain the corn.
– Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
– Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
– In a bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
– Mix corn, onion, cherry tomatoes in a bowl, add sauce dressing, mix well.
– Put the corn preparation in the center of the serving dish and surround with chicken strips, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
– Serve immediately.