For 8 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 500g of ground meat
- 8 eggs
- A small bunch of chopped parsley
- Salt pepper
- Fill half a pan with water. Add eggs and salt. Bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Remove shell from hard boiled eggs
- Mix well ground meat, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Divide the ground meat into 8 balls.
- On the work table, flatten the minced meatball with the 3mm thick hand balm in order to get a disc of about 6cm in diameter.
- Cover the egg completely with this disc of ground meat.
- Repeat this for other hard boiled eggs
- Blanch the balls in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Brown the balls in the oven rack.
- Serve warm.