– 350g of butter
– 200g caster sugar
– 150g sliced almonds
– 250g of peanuts
– 2 eggs
– 2 sachets of pastry yeast
– The flour according to the mixture
– 1 egg white
– iced sugar
– Grill the flaked almonds in a skillet and chop them coarsely.
– Grill the peanuts with their skin then grind them in an electric mill.
– Work in a butter bowl and powdered sugar until they form a creamy mixture, add the eggs one by one, mix well, add the ground peanuts, chopped almonds, yeast, work the whole Incorporate the sifted flour little by little and knead well until a soft and smooth paste is obtained.
– Form this paste balls the size of a walnut, flatten them slightly.
– Soak them on one side in the egg white and then in the iced sugar, arrange them gradually on a plate covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
– Cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until lightly browned.
– Store in tightly sealed containers.