Prep time :20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 200 g Baby marrow, sliced
- 500 g Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 100 ml Cream
- 20 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml Honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken fillets into the cooking bag with the baby marrow and sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix inside the bag, hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the pieces evenly.
- Place cooking bag on a baking tray and add the cream, Dijon mustard and honey.
- Knot the bag loosely to seal and pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a knife for the steam to escape.
- Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.
Malawian recipes: grilled chambo fish
Add olive oil to a saucepan. Then add turmeric, ginger, sugar and raisins. Put on a low heat to dissolve the sugar and infuse the spices. Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and whisk rapidly. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of lemon juice. If the sauce seems a little thin, thicken with a little roux.
Salad Muffins Recipe for Pizza
Muffin salty pizza way!
Ingredients for 11 pieces:
180 gr of flour
1 sachet of baking powder
150 gr of white ham
10 cl of olive oil
10 cl of milk
100 gr of shredded
3 eggs salt and pepper (is not that a spice ???)
2 fresh tomatoes cut into small herbs de provence
some black olives
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C In a dish mix the flour and the yeast then make a well. In another dish beat the eggs with milk, olive oil and then pour this mixture into the flour. Mix then add about 50 grams of grated, then cut the ham into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dough into muffin molds and place on top a few dices of fresh tomatoes, grated, a pinch of Provence herbs and a black olive in the center. Bake 25 minutes (heat ventilated fifteen minutes then normal heat)
Fried fish, vegetable salad
For a table of 4
In your cart :
4 medium fish –
1 tsp chili – salt – pepper –
1 tbsp strong mustard –
1 fillet of vinegar –
1/2 cube broth –
2 tablespoons olive oil –
500g of potato –
2 tomatoes –
250g of onions –
2 feet of salad –
1/2 bunch of Chinese parsley –
1 tbsp honey 2 eggs
How to do :
Clean the fish and draw regular furrows.
Mix salt and chili, coat and cook in a frying bath.
Wash and cut salad, parsley.
Slice the onion, marinate a portion with mustard, vinegar, broth, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix with tomatoes and potatoes cooked with water and cut.
Decorate with the boiled eggs.