Ingredients A- Eggs
- 4 medium size eggs
- Eggs wash, plain flour and breadcrumb
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
Ingredients B- Meat layer
- 40g of finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- 160g of ground beef
- 15 g of breadcrumb
- ¼ egg
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of Japanese soy sauce
- A dash of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Place the eggs gently into a pot of boiling water. Boil for five minutes. Roll the egg occasionally in the first two minute to ensure the egg yolk is at the center of the egg. Remove and transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- When the eggs are no longer hot, gently remove the shells. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in B together. Divide it into four portions.
- Place one portion of the meat patty on a piece of plastic sheet. Put another plastic sheet on the patty. Flatten the meat between two plastic sheets.
- Remove the plastic sheet above the meat and place the egg on it. Lift up the four corners of the plastic sheet at the bottom. The meat will adhere onto the egg. Remove the plastic sheet and cover the remaining area with more meat, or remove any excess.
- Dip the egg into plain flour, then to egg wash and finally cover it with bread crumbs.
- Deep fried at medium heat for three minutes until the surface becomes light golden brown.
- Cut the egg in half and arrange it on a bed of salad. Serve with kewpie mayonnaise.
Serving size: 1 egg Calories: 191 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 280mgProtein: 19g