- 4 medium size eggs
- Eggs wash, plain flour and breadcrumb
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 40g of finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- 160g of ground beef
- 15 g of breadcrumb
- ¼ egg
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of Japanese soy sauce
- A dash of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Place the eggs gently into a pot of boiling water. Boil for five minutes. Roll the egg occasionally in the first two minute to ensure the egg yolk is at the center of the egg. Remove and transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- When the eggs are no longer hot, gently remove the shells. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in B together. Divide it into four portions.
- Place one portion of the meat patty on a piece of plastic sheet. Put another plastic sheet on the patty. Flatten the meat between two plastic sheets.
- Remove the plastic sheet above the meat and place the egg on it. Lift up the four corners of the plastic sheet at the bottom. The meat will adhere onto the egg. Remove the plastic sheet and cover the remaining area with more meat, or remove any excess.
- Dip the egg into plain flour, then to egg wash and finally cover it with bread crumbs.
- Deep fried at medium heat for three minutes until the surface becomes light golden brown.
- Cut the egg in half and arrange it on a bed of salad. Serve with kewpie mayonnaise.
Malawian recipes: grilled chambo fish
Add olive oil to a saucepan. Then add turmeric, ginger, sugar and raisins. Put on a low heat to dissolve the sugar and infuse the spices. Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and whisk rapidly. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of lemon juice. If the sauce seems a little thin, thicken with a little roux.
Salad Muffins Recipe for Pizza
Muffin salty pizza way!
Ingredients for 11 pieces:
180 gr of flour
1 sachet of baking powder
150 gr of white ham
10 cl of olive oil
10 cl of milk
100 gr of shredded
3 eggs salt and pepper (is not that a spice ???)
2 fresh tomatoes cut into small herbs de provence
some black olives
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C In a dish mix the flour and the yeast then make a well. In another dish beat the eggs with milk, olive oil and then pour this mixture into the flour. Mix then add about 50 grams of grated, then cut the ham into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dough into muffin molds and place on top a few dices of fresh tomatoes, grated, a pinch of Provence herbs and a black olive in the center. Bake 25 minutes (heat ventilated fifteen minutes then normal heat)
Fried fish, vegetable salad
For a table of 4
In your cart :
4 medium fish –
1 tsp chili – salt – pepper –
1 tbsp strong mustard –
1 fillet of vinegar –
1/2 cube broth –
2 tablespoons olive oil –
500g of potato –
2 tomatoes –
250g of onions –
2 feet of salad –
1/2 bunch of Chinese parsley –
1 tbsp honey 2 eggs
How to do :
Clean the fish and draw regular furrows.
Mix salt and chili, coat and cook in a frying bath.
Wash and cut salad, parsley.
Slice the onion, marinate a portion with mustard, vinegar, broth, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix with tomatoes and potatoes cooked with water and cut.
Decorate with the boiled eggs.