Fot the Lemon Fish :
- 2 Croaker Fish Fillet
- 1 tablespoon of pepper soup spice
- 1/4 lemon slice
- 1/2 bulb of Red Onion
- 1 Chili pepper
- 1 seasoning cube
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove
- Sprinkle of Parsley
- Half of a seasoning cube
- Wash and place your potatoes in a pot and bring to boil till soft. Peel, slice and set aside.
- Season your fish with pepper soup spice and set aside.
- Preheat your butter and vegetable oil and fry your onions and pepper on medium heat for one minute.
- Add your fish and squeeze your lemon over the fish and sprinkle the seasoning cube and allow to cook on low heat. When brown, flip over so it can brown on the other side.
- For your sauce, heat up your coconut milk, garlic, seasoning cube and parsley and allow to thicken a bit.
- Serve the fish and potato with the sauce drizzled over it and garnish with extra chili.