– 500g of macaroni
– 3 tablespoons tomato concentrate
– 1 can of tuna in oil
– 2 garlic cloves, chopped
– 1 can of minced mushrooms
– 1 tablespoon of smen
– 1 cube of Knoor
– 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil
– 4 tablespoons coriander and parsley finely chopped
– Salt pepper
– Put tomato concentrate, 3 teaspoons water, chopped garlic, Knoor, basil, smen, salt and pepper, bring to a boil, add the chopped mushrooms and the drained tuna and cook for 10 minutes. Minutes over low heat, out of heat add coriander and chopped parsley.
– Cook the macaroni « al dente » in a large quantity of salted water with a drop of olive oil, drain.
– Add the cooked macaroni to the mushroom mixture and mix thoroughly over the heat so that the sauce comes into the macaroni.
– Serve warm.