For 8 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 350g of flour
- 200g of sugar
- 200g butter in ointment
- 3 cups cocoa powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Mix the butter with the ointment and the sugar.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Whip the mixture until a mixture like cream is obtained.
- Stir in sifted flour and baking powder.
- Separate the dough in half.
- Add in half the vanilla sugar and in the other the cocoa powder.
- Form this paste cylinders 2cm in diameter and 15cm in length, make them stick one by the other (a black cylinder then white then black) in order to obtain a rectangle.
- Repeat this until the dough is exhausted.
- Arrange these rectangles on a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Baking at 180 ° C.