For the Moroccan-style chickpea and carrot salad
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 60g dried apricots / 65g dried prunes, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Clarks Fruit Syrup (or honey)
- Zest and juice of a small lemon
- 1 tsp ras el hanout
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Mix the grated carrot, chickpeas and chopped dried fruit in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Add the dressing to the salad and mix well before serving.