– 500g of pastilla leaves
– 500g of peeled shrimp
– 50g of Chinese vermicelli
– 12 kiri
– 1 can of mushrooms
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Liquid dough with flour and water
– Salt pepper
– Soak the vermicelli for 2 minutes in boiling salted water, drain, cut into pieces with a pair of scissors, salt and pepper.
– Drain mushrooms and cut into pieces.
– Cut each kiri in 4.
– Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the mushrooms for 2 minutes, add the shrimp and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, salt and pepper.
– Cut the pastilla leaves in 4, take each strip of leaf lengthwise, put 1 teaspoon of mushroom mixture and a teaspoon of Chinese vermicelli and a piece of kiri at the end of this Rectangle, fold and fold to form a triangle, stick the end with the flour-water paste making sure to lock the stuffing. Repeat this until the filling of the stuffing and the pastilla leaves.
– Fry these triangles until golden.
– Serve immediately.