• 250g of flour
• 125g butter
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• 1/2 yeast pastry yeast
• A little salt
• 1 crushed biscuit package
• 75g of toasted and crushed nuts
• 75g of grilled and crushed almonds
• 150g of dark chocolate melted in a bain-marie
• A nut-shaped mold, sell at the store
• Place the sifted flour in a bowl, add the sugar, yeast, salt, butter softened into pieces, eggs, mix with the fingertips until the dough is smooth and supple.
• Form small balls of the size of small marbles.
• Heat the nut mold on both sides, then place each ball in the hollow mold, close the pan and place on medium heat, turning occasionally until the halves of the nuts are golden, Unmold and repeat the process until the dough is exhausted.
• Place crushed cracker, toasted almonds and crushed almonds, toasted and crushed walnuts, melted chocolate in a bain-marie and mix all ingredients until they are homogeneous.
• Fill the nut half with the mixture and cover it with the other half, obtain a whole walnut, continue the operation until the halves of the nuts are exhausted and the mixture mixed.
• Place on a dish.