• 250g of flour
• 125g butter
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• 1/2 yeast pastry yeast
• A little salt
• 1 crushed biscuit package
• 75g of toasted and crushed nuts
• 75g of grilled and crushed almonds
• 150g of dark chocolate melted in a bain-marie
• A nut-shaped mold, sell at the store
• Place the sifted flour in a bowl, add the sugar, yeast, salt, butter softened into pieces, eggs, mix with the fingertips until the dough is smooth and supple.
• Form small balls of the size of small marbles.
• Heat the nut mold on both sides, then place each ball in the hollow mold, close the pan and place on medium heat, turning occasionally until the halves of the nuts are golden, Unmold and repeat the process until the dough is exhausted.
• Place crushed cracker, toasted almonds and crushed almonds, toasted and crushed walnuts, melted chocolate in a bain-marie and mix all ingredients until they are homogeneous.
• Fill the nut half with the mixture and cover it with the other half, obtain a whole walnut, continue the operation until the halves of the nuts are exhausted and the mixture mixed.
• Place on a dish.
Recipe from Kelewele
Kelewele is a Ghanaian delicacy of fried and spicy plantain that is all the rage. It is sometimes served with rice and a stew or peanuts, or alone as a dessert or snack. It is also popular for breakfast.
1 teaspoon crushed fresh ginger
1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
The juice of a lemon
Oil for frying
Peel and cut plantains into small cubes and mix with lemon juice.
Mix the spices and roll the plantain cubes into this mixture. Allow to stand for at least 10 minutes.
Heat the oil. Fry cubes in hot oil until golden brown. Make sure the cubes do not stick together.
Drop and sprinkle with salt and dry parsley. Serve hot.
Recipe of Pancakes
Ingredients / for 4 people
250g of flour
1/2 l of milk
1 pinch salt
2 tablespoons sugar
50 g of melted butter
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 1
1Pour the flour in a bowl with salt and sugar. Make a well in the middle and pour the eggs lightly beaten with a fork.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – 2nd step
Start gently stirring the flour with a wooden spoon.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 3
When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little, you can use a whisk but always gently to avoid lumps.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 4
2When all the milk is mixed, the dough must be fairly fluid, if it appears too thick, add in little milk.
The best recipe for pancake batter! – Step 5
Then add the melted butter, mix well.
Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (no need for fat, it is already in the dough). Pour a small ladle of dough into the frying pan, make a rotating motion to distribute the dough over the whole surface, lay on the fire and when the turn of the pancake is colored clear, it is time to turn it over. Let cook about a minute on this side and the pancake is ready. Repeat until the dough is depleted.
Flour: 240 g
For the mold: 20 g
Chemical yeast: 0.5 sachet
Butter softened: 240 g
For the mold: 20 g
Sugar powder: 240 g
Salt: 1 pinch
Calories = High
1 Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (6). Whisk the butter with the powdered sugar and salt until an ointment is obtained.
2 Incorporate the eggs one by one, then the flour and baking powder together.
3 Butter and flour a rectangular cake pan, pour in the dough, then smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for about 50 minutes: the blade of a knife planted in the heart of the cake must come out dry.
4 Let cool in the mold, out of the oven, then unmold and cut into parts.