- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 1 knock of grated chicken
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
- Pepper, cumin
– Wash chicken and cut into pieces. Rub them with salt, put them in the fridge for a few days.
– Put the pieces of chicken in a casserole dish, sprinkle them with grated knoor, pepper and cumin, (do not put water), close the casserole, cook on very very mild fire, count 50 minutes of cooking From the rotation of the valve.
– Pass each piece of chicken in the flour, then in the egg and at the end in the bread crumbs.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken pieces on both sides, drain in a paper towel.
– Serve immediately.