- 200 gm of paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander powder
- ½ Tbsp of cumin powder
- ½ Tbsp of red chili powder
- ¼ Tbsp of turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp oil
- ½ Tbsp of cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds begin to crackle, add green chili, onion, and tomato. Sauté well.
- Then add the spices and salt. Cook for a few minutes..
- Now add the crumbled paneer (Cottage Cheese) and sauté for another two minutes.