Pineapple juice recipe
1 liter of water
3 cups of sugar
1 tsp fresh grated shredded ginger
Wash lemon and orange, cut into small pieces. Place in freezer for 1 hour.
Cut the head and foot of the pineapple, using a tapered knife trim along the bark. Remove the pulp by pushing it. Cut into pieces.
Mix the pieces of lemon and orange, pieces of pineapple, water, grated ginger and sugar. Switch to Chinese.
Keep in cool until serving.
Mangos are made for summer. This Mango lemonade is So refreshing, So juicy, and So Deliciously Tropical.
Recipe type: Drinks
Cuisine: AFRICAN CARIBBEAN
2 cups chopped mango
½ cup lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon lime Juice
¾ cup sugar (replace with honey, or any sweetener)
2 cups water cold water or more
Mint leaves Optional
Moscato/ Rum – Optional
Puree mango, lime and/or lemon Juice, sugar and about a cup of water. Remove adjust with more water.
Pour over ice.
Simple Syrup Method
In a medium saucepan combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil; keep stirring, until sugar has dissolved- about 5-7 minutes. Throw in mint if using any. Let it cool
Place mango chunks in a blender and blend until puree- remove and set aside
Pour in a large pitcher, followed by lemon and lime Juice. Then add syrup to taste. Stir until everything comes together. Add alcohol , if including, adjust with cold water, if need be.
Chill or serve with ice cubes.
Recipe Yogurt whey juice
For the Yogurt :
– 1 liter of whey
– 2 medium potatoes
– 1 vanilla yogurt
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
– The sugar according to the mixture
– Wash the potatoes well and put them with their skin in a large saucepan of water, cook them until the point of a knife easily enters the flesh, peel them and cut them in pieces.
– Put in a blender the pieces of cooked potatoes, vanilla yoghurt, vanilla sugar, whey, sugar according to taste and mix the whole.
– Keep in cool until serving.
– Serve very fresh.
For the Mango juice
- 2 mangoes
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 25 cl of water
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Peel the mangoes with a steward.
- Detail the flesh in pieces around the cores.
- Put the pieces of mango, icing sugar, water and grated ginger in a blender.
- Mix until smooth and smooth.
- Put in fruit juice glasses and store in a cool place.
- Serve at the end of half an hour.
Source : cuisine.notrefamille.com