– 200g puff pastry (See recipe )
– 1kg of tomatoes
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 boneless chicken breast, diced
– 4 slices of cheese
– 200g of mozzarella
– 1 tsp tomato concentrate
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 1 beaten egg
– Salt pepper
– Prepare the puff pastry . Cover with foil and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile. Cook the grated tomatoes and a tablespoon of oil in a saucepan. Add the tomato paste, salt and pepper. Allow to reduce until total evaporation of water.
– Heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Add diced chicken, salt and pepper.Let cook, stirring from time to time for 15min. Drain them.
– Lower the puff pastry to 2mm thick. Using a mold in the form of a heart and a dough cutter, cut this cut into a heart shape.
– Then using a cutter cut this cut into a strip of 1.5cm width.
– Garnish the edges of the heart with the beaten egg and place the strip of pastry over the top. Gild this beaten egg strip.
– Make several hearts until the dough is exhausted.
– Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 15min, pressing the center of the heart with a tablespoon of time to time.
– Garnish the center of the hearts with tomato sauce, chicken dice, sweet pepper dice, cheese dice and shredded mozzarella.
– Bake at 180 ° C for another 10 min.
– Serve immediately.