– 250g of flour
– 125g of butter
– 1 egg yolk
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of sugar
– 1 / 2dl of water
– 3 shredded tomatoes
– 2 onions
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 can of preserved calamari
– 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
– 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 100g of grated mozzarella
– Salt pepper
– Sieve the flour on a work surface.
– Cut the butter into pieces, add it to the flour.
– Stir the butter and flour quickly. Return to fountain.
– Place egg yolk, salt and sugar in the center. Melt with a little water.
– Mix the whole of the fingertips, adding water if necessary, the paste should not be too soft.
– Mold twice to obtain a homogeneous paste.
– Cover the paste with the film.
– Let cool.
How pizza works
– Peel onions and cut into strips.
– Wash and pepper the pepper, cut into strips.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, add the onion slices and let them come back for 10 minutes, salt and pepper.
– Sauté the pepper slices in another pan with 1 tablespoon oil, season with salt and pepper.
– Heat the rest of the oil in another pan, add the grated tomatoes, the tomato concentrate, salt and pepper, let reduce until the total evaporation of water, add the sugar powder.
– Spread the dough to a thickness of 2 mm on a lightly floured work surface using a rolling pin, cut discs with a 12 cm round cutter.
– Place these dough disks on small buttered pie dishes, sprinkle them lightly with a fork, cook for 10 minutes (without filling).
– Spread the tomato sauce mixture over top of the onion and the pepper, cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes then garnish with drained squid and grated cheese, return to oven for 5 min.
– Serve immediately.
Malawian recipes: grilled chambo fish
Add olive oil to a saucepan. Then add turmeric, ginger, sugar and raisins. Put on a low heat to dissolve the sugar and infuse the spices. Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and whisk rapidly. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of lemon juice. If the sauce seems a little thin, thicken with a little roux.
Salad Muffins Recipe for Pizza
Muffin salty pizza way!
Ingredients for 11 pieces:
180 gr of flour
1 sachet of baking powder
150 gr of white ham
10 cl of olive oil
10 cl of milk
100 gr of shredded
3 eggs salt and pepper (is not that a spice ???)
2 fresh tomatoes cut into small herbs de provence
some black olives
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C In a dish mix the flour and the yeast then make a well. In another dish beat the eggs with milk, olive oil and then pour this mixture into the flour. Mix then add about 50 grams of grated, then cut the ham into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dough into muffin molds and place on top a few dices of fresh tomatoes, grated, a pinch of Provence herbs and a black olive in the center. Bake 25 minutes (heat ventilated fifteen minutes then normal heat)
Fried fish, vegetable salad
For a table of 4
In your cart :
4 medium fish –
1 tsp chili – salt – pepper –
1 tbsp strong mustard –
1 fillet of vinegar –
1/2 cube broth –
2 tablespoons olive oil –
500g of potato –
2 tomatoes –
250g of onions –
2 feet of salad –
1/2 bunch of Chinese parsley –
1 tbsp honey 2 eggs
How to do :
Clean the fish and draw regular furrows.
Mix salt and chili, coat and cook in a frying bath.
Wash and cut salad, parsley.
Slice the onion, marinate a portion with mustard, vinegar, broth, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix with tomatoes and potatoes cooked with water and cut.
Decorate with the boiled eggs.