– 250g of flour
– 125g of butter
– 1 egg yolk
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of sugar
– 1 / 2dl of water
– 3 shredded tomatoes
– 2 onions
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 can of preserved calamari
– 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
– 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 100g of grated mozzarella
– Salt pepper
– Sieve the flour on a work surface.
– Cut the butter into pieces, add it to the flour.
– Stir the butter and flour quickly. Return to fountain.
– Place egg yolk, salt and sugar in the center. Melt with a little water.
– Mix the whole of the fingertips, adding water if necessary, the paste should not be too soft.
– Mold twice to obtain a homogeneous paste.
– Cover the paste with the film.
– Let cool.
How pizza works
– Peel onions and cut into strips.
– Wash and pepper the pepper, cut into strips.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, add the onion slices and let them come back for 10 minutes, salt and pepper.
– Sauté the pepper slices in another pan with 1 tablespoon oil, season with salt and pepper.
– Heat the rest of the oil in another pan, add the grated tomatoes, the tomato concentrate, salt and pepper, let reduce until the total evaporation of water, add the sugar powder.
– Spread the dough to a thickness of 2 mm on a lightly floured work surface using a rolling pin, cut discs with a 12 cm round cutter.
– Place these dough disks on small buttered pie dishes, sprinkle them lightly with a fork, cook for 10 minutes (without filling).
– Spread the tomato sauce mixture over top of the onion and the pepper, cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes then garnish with drained squid and grated cheese, return to oven for 5 min.
– Serve immediately.
Engagement Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove and discard the chicken giblets. Pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Cut the lemons in quarters, place 2 quarters in the chicken along with the garlic and reserve the rest of the lemons. Brush the outside of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the chicken in a small (11 by 14-inch) roasting pan. (If the pan is too large, the onions will burn.) Place the reserved lemons and the sliced onions in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the mixture around the chicken in the pan.
Roast the chicken for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and a thigh. Remove the chicken to a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the sauce, leaving the lemons and onions in the pan.
Place the pan on top of the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits. Add the stock and sprinkle on the flour, stirring constantly for a minute, until the sauce thickens. Add any juices that collect under the chicken. Carve the chicken onto a platter and serve with the lemons, onions, and warm sauce.
Smoky Black Bean Burgers
Prep 10 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 55 m
- Mix ground flax seed and water together in a small bowl. Let sit to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flax mixture, black beans, panko bread crumbs, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a bowl until combined. Form batter into 4 patties; arrange on a plate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; place patties in skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com