– 250g of flour
– 125g of butter
– 1 egg yolk
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of sugar
– 1 / 2dl of water
– 3 shredded tomatoes
– 2 onions
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 can of preserved calamari
– 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
– 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 100g of grated mozzarella
– Salt pepper
– Sieve the flour on a work surface.
– Cut the butter into pieces, add it to the flour.
– Stir the butter and flour quickly. Return to fountain.
– Place egg yolk, salt and sugar in the center. Melt with a little water.
– Mix the whole of the fingertips, adding water if necessary, the paste should not be too soft.
– Mold twice to obtain a homogeneous paste.
– Cover the paste with the film.
– Let cool.
How pizza works
– Peel onions and cut into strips.
– Wash and pepper the pepper, cut into strips.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, add the onion slices and let them come back for 10 minutes, salt and pepper.
– Sauté the pepper slices in another pan with 1 tablespoon oil, season with salt and pepper.
– Heat the rest of the oil in another pan, add the grated tomatoes, the tomato concentrate, salt and pepper, let reduce until the total evaporation of water, add the sugar powder.
– Spread the dough to a thickness of 2 mm on a lightly floured work surface using a rolling pin, cut discs with a 12 cm round cutter.
– Place these dough disks on small buttered pie dishes, sprinkle them lightly with a fork, cook for 10 minutes (without filling).
– Spread the tomato sauce mixture over top of the onion and the pepper, cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes then garnish with drained squid and grated cheese, return to oven for 5 min.
– Serve immediately.