– 6 potatoes
– 800g of chopped mushrooms
– 1 leek thinly sliced
– 1/2 red pepper, diced
– 150g grated Gruyère cheese
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 30cl of crème fraîche
– 1 egg
– Salt pepper
– Peel the potatoes into thin slices of chips size using a mandolin.
– Cook the potato slices in boiling salted water for 1 minutes, drain them.
– Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the thinly sliced leek until it is translucent, add the mushrooms and red pepper and cook until the mushrooms are golden, salt and pepper.
– In a bowl mix the cream, egg, half grated Gruyère, salt pepper.
– Butter a mold and place a layer of potato slices, overlapping them slightly, add a layer of mushroom mixture, then cover with a layer of egg mixture. Repeat the same operation and finish with a layer of potatoes, sprinkle with the remaining mixture of egg and sprinkle with remaining grated Gruyère cheese.
– Bake at 200 ° C for 40 minutes until the potato cake is golden and crisp.
– Serve immediately.