– 500g of potatoes
– 100g smoked beef, cut into pieces
– 100g of grated mozzarella
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 green pepper
– 1/4 yellow pepper
– 1/4 red pepper
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons fresh cream
– Oil and butter for frying
– Salt pepper
– Wash the potatoes well and put them with their skin in a casserole of slightly salted water, cook them until the point of a knife easily enters the flesh, peel them and pass- The to the vegetable mill.
– Cut all the peppers into small pieces.
– In a bowl mix the mashed potatoes, eggs, chopped parsley, crème fraîche, grated mozzarella, smoked beef pieces, small pieces of peppers, season with salt and pepper, mix well.
– To form with this mixture balls the size of a large egg by flattening them lightly with the hands, pass them in the flour on two sides.
– Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan, fry the burgers by turning them until they are golden, drain them on paper towels.
– Serve hot.