– 8 potatoes
– 3 fillets of whiting
– 1/2 liter of milk
– 2 cloves of ground garlic
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 100g of grated red cheese
– Chopped parsley
– Salt, pepper, hot pepper
– 1/4 liter of milk
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons flour
– Salt and pepper
– Peel the potatoes, cut them into rings, cook them in a saucepan of salted water for 20 minutes, drain them.
– Prepare the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a non-stick saucepan over low heat, sprinkle the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon, pour the milk gradually, continuing to stir constantly until a sauce is obtained Thick, salt and pepper.
– Arrange the potato slices in regular layers in a gratin dish and pour over the milk, season with salt, pepper and hot pepper and cover the surface with the béchamel sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until milk is completely absorbed.
– Cut the fillets of whiting into cubes, season with salt, pepper, ground garlic and lemon juice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
– Then take the cubes of whiting one by one, roll them in the flour and dip them in the hot fry until golden, drain them on paper towels.
– Divide the cubes of fried whiting on the gratin, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.