- 1 cup hazelnut powder (100 g)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (50 g)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3/4 cup cane sugar (70 g)
- 1/4 cup spread (40 g)
- 1/4 cup oil (60 ml)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (you can go up to 4 cs if you prefer a more liquid dough)
In a bowl, combine hazelnut powder, rice flour, baking powder and sugar.
Add eggs and oil. Melt the spread over very low heat or in a microwave. Pour into the previous mixture and then pour into an oiled pan and cook for about 30-40 minutes at 175 ° C.
After 30 minutes, check if a knife is dry. If necessary, cover the cake and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
Let cool and appetite!