– 2 chicken fillets
– 1 onion, sliced
– 100g of wild rice
– 3 tablespoons caramel cream
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 piece of grated ginger
– 1/2 knoor
– The oil
– 1 clove garlic, chopped
– Prepare the marinade by mixing 2 tablespoons caramel, soy sauce, grated ginger, minced garlic and salt in a salad bowl. Add the chicken fillets to the marinade, mix well and let steep for 2 hours.
– Grill the barbecue chicken fillets on both sides, turning occasionally.
– Rinse the wild rice and then cook it in a saucepan of boiling water with Knoor, salt and 1 teaspoon of oil for 40 minutes, the grains must be split, drain them in a strainer.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet and sauté the onion slices until they are translucent, salt and add the remaining caramel and brown.
– Mix the cooked wild rice with the golden onion.
– Cut each grilled chicken filet into slices.
– Serve the chicken slices with the wild rice.