– 375g of flour
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon yeast pastry
– 1 tablespoon of baker’s yeast
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 2 tablespoons milk powder
– 1 chicken breast cut into chunks
– 1 onion, thinly sliced
– 1 glass of milk
– 1 tablespoon cornflour
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons grated cheese
– Salt pepper
– Place the flour in a bowl, dig a well in the center, add the butter, powdered milk, sugar, pastry yeast and baker’s yeast, egg, salt and gradually incorporate the warm water and knead the dough for 15 minutes until the dough comes off the edges, forming it into a ball. Place in the salad bowl, cover with a cloth and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
– Lower the dough with a roller on a rectangular floured worktop. Coat the entire dough surface with 100g of butter, bend the dough into an envelope and refrigerate for 1 hour.
– Prepare the stuffing, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion until it is translucent, add the chicken pieces and mix well until let the chicken be cooked, season with salt and pepper, add the milk, the cornstarch diluted in a little water, mix well. Out of the heat, add grated cheese and chopped parsley, mix well.
– Spread out the dough in rectangles and cut into squares, place them on a sheet of oven, coat paper, coat them with a beaten egg, then garnish with the stuffing
– Cook in medium oven until golden brown, sprinkle with grated cheese.
– Serve immediately.