– 4 turkey fillets
– 2 eggs
– Oil for frying
– Salt sticks
– Salt pepper
– Grind the Salt sticks roughly in an electric mill.
– Cut the turkey fillets in half, salt and pepper.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork, season with pepper and salt.
– Put the chopped Salt sticks on a plate and the beaten eggs on another plate.
– Dip the turkey fillets in the egg and put them in the chopped Salt sticks, cover them well.
– Fry them in a bath of hot oil, remove when they are well browned on both sides, drain on an absorbing paper.
– Serve immediately.