– 250g of fish fillets
– 100g of rice
– 1 small onion, cubed
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons flour
– Frying oil
– Salt, pepper, cumin, saffron
– Rinse the rice and blanch it for 2 minutes in boiling water, drain it in a colander.
– Cut the fish fillets into pieces.
– In an electric robot put the pieces of fish, the cooked rice, the onion cubes and mix the whole.
– Place fish mixture, eggs, spices, chopped parsley and flour in a bowl, mix well.
– Take portions of the preparation with a tablespoon and place them in a bath of hot oil, to make them brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
– Serve immediately.