20 cl of milk
80 cl of liquid cream
5 egg yolks
140 g caster sugar
50 g of brown sugar
100 g butter
1 brioche bread, not sliced
1. In a bowl, combine milk, cream and powdered sugar. Add the egg yolks and mix with the dipping mixer. Reserve in the fridge for 4 hours in ideal. Preheat oven th6 / 180 ° c.
2. Cut the bread into slices 2 to 3 cm thick. Cut the crust.
3. Pour the egg mixture into a hollow dish and place the bread slices in them and allow them to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the butter in a skillet with a non-stick coating, powder with brown sugar, leave to caramelize very slightly before stirring the bread slices on both sides until they caramelize. Repeat 2 by 2 or 3 by 3.
5. Remove the bread from the pan and place it on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Bake for 5/6 minutes.
Serve immediately with fruit.