For the Rolls :
– 3 fillets of meat
– 3 slices of cheese
– 7 fresh mushrooms
– 5 tablespoons liquid cream
– 5 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt pepper
– Peel the mushrooms and cut into thin strips.
– Spread the meat fillets and flatten them with a rolling pin as thinly as possible, salt and pepper them.
– Sprinkle each fillet of flour on both sides.
– Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the fillets of meat and cook for 2 minutes on two sides, remove the meat and add the mushrooms and let return for a few minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
– On each filet of meat place 1 slice of cheese. Roll them tight and then fix them with wooden spikes.
– Pour the mixture of mushrooms in an ovenproof dish and cover with the liquid cream, arrange over the rolled meat. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 40 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and leave the meat rolls browned.
– Serve immediately.