For the Rolls :
– 3 fillets of meat
– 3 slices of cheese
– 7 fresh mushrooms
– 5 tablespoons liquid cream
– 5 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt pepper
– Peel the mushrooms and cut into thin strips.
– Spread the meat fillets and flatten them with a rolling pin as thinly as possible, salt and pepper them.
– Sprinkle each fillet of flour on both sides.
– Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the fillets of meat and cook for 2 minutes on two sides, remove the meat and add the mushrooms and let return for a few minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
– On each filet of meat place 1 slice of cheese. Roll them tight and then fix them with wooden spikes.
– Pour the mixture of mushrooms in an ovenproof dish and cover with the liquid cream, arrange over the rolled meat. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 40 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and leave the meat rolls browned.
– Serve immediately.
Engagement Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove and discard the chicken giblets. Pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Cut the lemons in quarters, place 2 quarters in the chicken along with the garlic and reserve the rest of the lemons. Brush the outside of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the chicken in a small (11 by 14-inch) roasting pan. (If the pan is too large, the onions will burn.) Place the reserved lemons and the sliced onions in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the mixture around the chicken in the pan.
Roast the chicken for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and a thigh. Remove the chicken to a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the sauce, leaving the lemons and onions in the pan.
Place the pan on top of the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits. Add the stock and sprinkle on the flour, stirring constantly for a minute, until the sauce thickens. Add any juices that collect under the chicken. Carve the chicken onto a platter and serve with the lemons, onions, and warm sauce.
Smoky Black Bean Burgers
Prep 10 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 55 m
- Mix ground flax seed and water together in a small bowl. Let sit to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flax mixture, black beans, panko bread crumbs, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a bowl until combined. Form batter into 4 patties; arrange on a plate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; place patties in skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com