– 250g puff pastry see recipe (puff pastry)
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 can of mushrooms
– 100g of grated red cheese
– 2 onions, cut into small pieces
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 2 tablespoons of parsley
– Salt pepper
– Cut the mushrooms in four.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan, sauté the onion pieces until golden, add mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper and cook on low heat and at the end of Bake add the grated cheese, let the preparation cool.
– Lower the puff pastry on a floured table, divide the cut into several squares, put a tablespoon of stuffing in the middle of each square, brush the sides of the square with egg yolk and then fold the two corners of this square To form a triangle and close it well, continue the operation with the other squares and stuffing, arrange them on an oiled sheet, brown the surface of each triangle with egg yolk.
– Cook in medium oven until golden brown.
– Serve hot.