For the Rice :
– 200g of Long Grain rice
– 3 fish fillets
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1/2 tablespoon of sweet pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon curry
– Oil for frying
– Salt, pepper, ginger, hot pepper
– 200ml of crème fraîche
– 200ml of milk
– 100g of canned mushroom
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– Salt pepper
– Bring a large volume of water to a boil, add a sachet of rice and a pinch of salt, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
– Place all the spices in a plate, add the soy sauce, mix well, coat the fish fillets with this mixture and marinate for 20 minutes.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the fish fillets, cook over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until tender, drain on paper towel.
– Put the oil in a frying pan, brown the mushrooms in pieces, add the milk, the cream, sprinkle the flour, stirring vigorously with a wooden cook, salt and pepper to cook on low heat until the » Thickening of the sauce.
– Serve the rice in a dish with fish fillet and top with sauce.