18210For the Palava Rauce :
- ¼ cup Palm Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 maggie cube
- Chopped kontomire
- 1 chopped onions
- 3 large diced tomato
- Long grain rice
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and fry the onions and garlic until golden. Add pepper and the tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat, stirring regularly but not continuously.
- Wash kontomire and cook until it becomes soft.
- Wash salmon, remove all bones and break into pieces and add to the stew.
- Pour agushie in a bowl, add salt and stir. Add the maggie cube and mixture to the stew
- Drain any water from thawed out kontomire and add the it to stew. Cover and simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir regularly, taking care not to break up the fish too much.
- Allow to simmer under low heat.
- Boil water, add salt and rice.
Serve rice with sauce
Source : pulse.com.gh